Hey friends, I’ve recently began using a bullet journal. Mostly as a way to kind of track my progress in a more concise and consistent manner. I’ve noticed over the last couple of months I’ve sort of got really bad at remembering to do things, keeping track of things, saving, etc.
And now that I have a ton of goals I’m trying to get moving towards, I figured it was time to just generally track my progress – whether it be every day, week, or month.
With that being said, I’ve been thinking a lot about what exactly it is that I’d like to get done this month, as I am writing this on April 1st. And today I’m going to talk a bit about what’s on my big To-Do list.
01. Learn more about setting intentions and how thinking positively attracts positivity.
02. Amp up my workouts. I’ve been doing really well so far at sticking to a routine. And now that my workouts have gotten a bit easier, I definitely want to push myself some more to really get fit before my big trip to Washington (I’m planning on going hiking, and I definitely want to prepare for that!)
03. Speaking of Seattle, I need to get ready for the trip! Luggage, packing, narrowing down my trip essentials, scheduling blog posts, etc. need to happen before then!
04. Pick up some low-maintenance house plants
05. Write more! I’ve began writing more frequently, and it has been so good for my soul. I’m definitely my happiest when I’m writing.
06. Test out more vegan recipes – and share them! Since going vegan, I have definitely found my go-to recipes, and while they are super yummy, I’m growing a bit tired of the same food every week. I definitely want to find some new and interesting dishes!
What are some of your goals for this month?
And as always, thanks for reading! – Kimberly Starr